The Trustees of Steel City Schools Partnership are looking to recruit a Part-Time Catering Assistant to join our Trust catering team as soon as possible. The successful applicant will be working closely with the Catering Manager across the partnership to provide a high quality catering service to pupils and staff. This position is permanent and will be based at Woodseats Primary.
- To work as part of a team in providing a catering service to the Academy
- To assist in the preparation and serving of foods / drinks
- To assist in washing up and cleaning of all work areas
- Hard working and dedicated to improving standards within school and at break time / lunch time
- Keen to use initiative and take responsibility
- Ability to want to work with and contribute to a strong team ethos
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
- Experience of working in a busy kitchen environment
The successful applicant must have the ability to work as an effective team member, be well organised, and have the ability to communicate with children and adults in a constructive and effective way.
We expect the successful candidate to work within our collaborative spirit and ethos, by building on the successes of the individual schools by working in conjunction with others to raise standards and enhance the outcomes for the pupils, families and communities we serve.
Closing date for applications is 24th June 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website