United Learning Trust is seeking to appoint a Caretaker to join the established Estates Team at Sheffield Park Academy. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ academy. The whole-school ethos of ‘the best in everyone’ underpins their core values of ambition, confidence, creativity, respect, enthusiasm and determination.
The post is permanent, hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week and incorporate the opening times of the academies; specific shift times will be 7am-3pm or 12noon-8pm Monday to Friday on a rota basis.
Main duties will include general maintenance and upkeep of academy building and premises. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable however, training will be provided. Overtime at weekends may be available when business need arises.
There may also be opportunities to support our other schools within the South Yorkshire cluster so the ability to travel to other sites is essential. It is desirable for the successful candidate to have the ability to drive a minibus or be willing to be trained to do so.
They are looking for a Caretaker who:
- Is reliable, highly motivated and self-driven.
- Has good maintenance and practical skills.
- Has an understanding of site security and Health and Safety.
- Is keen on attention to detail, has high standards and takes pride in their work.
- Is a team player with strong communication skills and positive attitude.
- Is flexible to support various events during the school day and out of hours.
Closing date for applications is Midday, 9th August 2021.
For more information visit the United Learning Trust website.