St Thomas of Canterbury School is a Catholic Voluntary Academy for girls and boys from age three to eleven in the south of Sheffield. This is a really special place and a true learning community with shared values, made up of our wonderful children, their families, our parishes and our committed team of staff. The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, committed and diligent Caretaker to join this incredible school on its journey towards becoming world class.
The Governors require a school caretaker who is:
- Able to offer full support the Catholic ethos of the school (this does not necessarily mean being Catholic)
- Willing to undertake extensive cleaning duties
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Able to undertake administrative work linked to the role
- An understanding of safeguarding
- An understanding of and experience in site security and health and safety
- Flexible as and when required to support the various events happening at school during and after school hours
- Keen on attention to detail and has high standards
- Keen to be part of a high-performing, collaborative team of staff
- Able to draw upon previous experience in a similar role (although this is not essential)
Closing date for applications is 26th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.