Careers and Work Experience Administrator
King Edward VII School is a thriving, over-subscribed School with a diverse intake. It is a stimulating place in which to work, offering many opportunities to students and staff alike. The School enjoys an excellent reputation and sees the calibre of its staff as a key strength. King Edward VII School has two sites within the S10 area, approximately 1.5 miles apart. They have a vacancy for a confident, enthusiastic, suitably qualified and experienced careers and work experience coordinator to provide high quality service at the Upper School site on Glossop Road. The successful candidate will be required to provide careers and work experience support to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, including dealing with written and verbal enquiries, updating of manual and computerised records, assisting with the organisation of School events and the preparation and distribution of resources as required. The successful candidate will:
- be dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic
- be very well organised and efficient
- have a confident and professional manner
- be a skilled ICT practitioner, with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- have very good interpersonal skills
- have a strong organisational ability
- have the ability to prioritise and manage workload.
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd of September 2022, at midnight!