Business Support Officer
Rivelin Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and organised individual to undertake this important role in their school.
They are a large school in the North-West of Sheffield catering for children from the ages of 3 – 11.
The successful candidate will:
- be warm and welcoming as the first point of contact in school
- have a polite and professional manner
- have good organisational skills
- be flexible and a good team player
- have good communication skills
- enjoy working in a school environment
- be kind and nurturing
- be committed to pupil welfare and equal opportunities
In return they can offer you:
- a friendly and hard-working team
- the opportunity to make a difference in their changing school
- a positive and inclusive workplace where individuals matter
- training to undertake the role
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd April 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.