Business Support Officer – Human Resources and Leadership
Chaucer School is an ACE aware/trauma informed school that places our young people at the heart of everything that we do. All staff whether teaching or support staff have a desire to see our young people reach their potential and become successful, happy and confident young adults.
They are looking to appoint a professional and experienced administrator to support the work of the Executive Personal Assistant with a particular focus on managing the Human Resources functions and supporting the Head of School.
The postholder will require:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of organisation
- An ability to respond proactively to changing needs
- Empathy and discretion
- Initiative and confidence in dealing with staff and outside agencies
- An ability to take decisions independently
- A desire to work with young people
- A desire and ability to constantly improve
Closing date for applications is 10am, 9th August 2021.
For more information visit the Chaucer School website.