Business Support Officer Annual Review Administration
Bents Green School are seeking to appoint a Business Support Officer to provide a full administration/clerk service for the school’s annual review processes and systems. The successful applicant must be highly motivated, flexible and innovative, with an attention for detail and dedicated to providing a high level of support. Applicants must have:
- An ability to manage information effectively and in accordance with statutory requirements
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office extensively
- The ability to record and produce clear, concise and accurate reports using a range of information sources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to enable effective dialogue
- Capable of minuting discussions effectively, accurately and appropriately
- Good time management and organisational skills, with an ability to meet deadlines within statutory timeframes
The main purposes of the post are:
- To undertake the administrative and organisational processes associated with the school’s annual review systems. This includes the preparation, typing, copying, collation and distribution of meeting papers and reports to attendees prior to meetings
- To attend meetings and take accurate notes and effective minutes from which to update students Educational Health Care Plans (EHCPs) and distribute within statutory timeframe
- To have a regard to the need for confidentiality
- As a member of the school’s administration team, support whole school administrative processes
- To provide adhoc clerking services and minuting meetings to the school as required
Closing Dates for Applications is the 26th September 2021!
For further information visit the Sheffield City Council Website.