Business Support Officer
Bents Green School are seeking to appoint a Business Support Officer to work with their Administration, Finance and Information teams.
The successful applicant must be highly motivated and flexible, with an attention for detail and dedicated to providing a high level of support. Applicants should show the following skills and abilities:
- Good organisational, administrative, financial and ICT skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work collaboratively within a busy office and reception.
- Be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable effective dialogue.
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality and an awareness of data protection.
- The ability to create productive working relationships at all levels.
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!