Meadowhead School are seeking to appoint an outstanding Business Manager to join their Senior Leadership Team and contribute to strategic decision making and planning for the ongoing success of the school.
The Business Manager is a key role to the operational running of the school and will be enthusiastic and self-motivated, working closely with the Headteacher and a wide variety of stakeholders.
This role would involve day to day responsibility for:
- Leading and managing all aspects of the schools finances including the annual budget
- Responsibility for the premises management of the school
- Management of Health and Safety
- Management of procurements of services to the school, ensuring best value
- Providing leadership and guidance on all HR matters
- Marketing and promotion of the school
- Overall responsibility for all support staff teams
The successful applicant will:
- Be a good communicator, who is able to remain calm under pressure, and can work well as part of a team
- Have a sound understanding of the education sector and up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Have a working knowledge of financial management systems
- Be able to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
Meadowhead School are a dynamic, forward-looking school and this post will suit a motivated, disciplined, confident individual seeking a busy and varied role.
If you would like to join their school, where every person matters, please submit your application by the closing date below.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 22nd March 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Meadowhead’s webiste.