Brightside Nursery Infant School is dedicated to providing high quality education and has earned a place in the heart of generations of children and families. They are an inclusive, caring and happy school with a very positive ethos and atmosphere. They have high expectations, a passion for learning and a proven track record of supporting all children successfully to maximise their full potential. They are seeking to appoint a part time Business Manager. The position is for 22.5 hours per week which could be agreed over 39 or 52 weeks per year. You will need to be enthusiastic, a highly motivated team player and ideally qualified to Level 4 Diploma for School Business Managers standard or equivalent. The Business Manager will be part of the Senior Leadership team, supporting the Headteacher by managing the strategic and operational aspects of the school. Responsibilities of the role may include, but are not limited to:
- Being part of the Senior Leadership team
- Delivering services and systems for effective school management
- Ensuring the implementation of regulations to comply with legislation concerning the employment of staff
- Developing and maintaining efficient administrative systems
- Line managing the Finance Manager, Admin Assistant, Site Manager & premises team
- Working with the Site Manager ensuring compliance with regulations and codes of practice in the provision of a safe & healthy working environment.
- Working with the Finance Manager on budget matters.
- Being a point of contact for any staff that are unable to attend work
Closing date for applications is Sunday 24th April 2022, at midnight!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!