King Edward VII School is seeking to appoint an exceptional, experienced Business Manager to join the School’s Senior Leadership Team and Leadership Team. This is a strategically significant post and the successful candidate will display effective, competent financial management skills and knowledge to support the best outcomes for students in the School. This role is central to realising the long term plans for the School. Working and reporting directly to the Headteacher, you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership on all aspects of the School, including:
- Leadership and Strategy
- Financial and Payroll Management and Development
- Administration Management
- Management Systems and IT Services
- Human Resource Management
- Site Management and Development
- Health and Safety Management
- Business and Marketing
The successful candidate will:
- Hold an appropriate qualification
- Be dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic
- Be hugely self-motivating with a strong work ethic
- Have a confident and professional manner
- Have very good interpersonal skills
Applicants must have a good working knowledge of financial accounting systems and the whole suite of Microsoft Office software and be comfortable using Word and Excel extensively. They use SIMS as their main management information software and whilst familiarity with this piece of software is not essential the successful candidate must be able to learn quickly as they will use this central source of management information on a daily basis.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 19th April, at 12 Noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the King Edward VII School website.