Working hours between 06:30 and 14:00, including a 30 minute unpaid break. The Governors of St Thomas More Catholic Primary, A Voluntary Academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly skilled and motivated Buildings Supervisor.
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic Ethos
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Have a broad range of DIY skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be highly motivated and hard working
- Be able to form positive relationships with children and adults
- Demonstrate initiative
- Be able to work as part of a team
Your duties will include supervision of the assistant caretaker and cleaning staff together with some cleaning, general maintenance, security and porterage. We will be committed to your professional development and offer a friendly, supportive working environment.
Closing date for applications is Midday, 8th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.