King Edward VII School have a vacancy for a confident, enthusiastic, suitably qualified and dedicated Buildings Officer to provide high-quality support to a large, dynamic and successful secondary School. The Glossop Road site is housed in a Grade II* listed building with an additional new build also on site. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate accuracy, organisation and attention to detail. They will need to have a flexible approach to working hours to fit in with the needs of the School, an ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines and have the skills and ability to meet the needs of the role. Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. The successful candidate will:
- enjoy working with a wide range of young people and adults in a busy learning environment
- have a wide range of excellent practical skills
- have excellent organisational skills and is reliable, efficient, flexible and adaptable
- have the knowledge to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation application to the service area, e.g health and safety.
- have excellent inter-personal skills and can use their initiative when necessary
- the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, e.g staff, students and external stakeholders
- be able to make a real contribution to the life of this School
Closing dates for applications is the 12th October 2021 at 12 Noon!
For more information, visit the King Edward VII School Website.