Building Supervisor x 2
Bents Green School is a multi-site secondary school for students with autistic spectrum conditions and communication and interaction difficulties.
The Governors of Bents Green School are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated Building Supervisors to join their Facilities Teams at both the Ringinglow and Gleadless sites. Their Buildings Supervisor shifts operate on a rota basis and commence either early morning or mid-morning. Due to the multi-site nature of the school combined with shift work, applicants require a flexible approach to working. The successful applicants will be required to drive the school vehicles and will need to hold a full driving license.
The role of Building Supervisor is key to the smooth running of the school sites and they are looking for proactive and flexible staff to be responsible for the day to day security, safety, cleanliness and general maintenance of our school sites.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a range of practical DIY skills and show attention to detail
- Have a good awareness of Health and Safety, security and hygiene issues
- Ensure high standards of compliance are maintained
- Be highly organised, able to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Be self-directed whilst also able to follow instructions
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Have good communication skills
- Act as a designated on-call key holder providing out of hours and emergency response to alarms.
Bents Green Learning Community operates across three sites – Ringinglow, Gleadless and Westfield – and staff may be required to work across all sites in order to meet the needs of the students.
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.