Bents Green School is a multi-site secondary school for students with autistic spectrum conditions and communication and interaction difficulties.
The Governors of Bents Green School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Building Supervisor to join the Facilities Teams to work at both the Ringinglow and Gleadless sites. Due to the multi-site nature of the school combined with shift work, applicants require a flexible approach to working and will be required to cover shifts as necessary. The successful applicants will be required to drive the school vehicles and will need to hold a full driving license.
The role of Building Supervisor is key to the smooth running of the school sites, to be responsible for the day-to-day security, safety, cleanliness and general maintenance of the school sites.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a range of practical DIY skills and show attention to detail
• Have a good awareness of Health and Safety, security and hygiene issues
• Ensure high standards of compliance are maintained
• Be highly organised, able to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
• Be self-directed whilst also able to follow instructions
• Be reliable and trustworthy
• Have good communication skills
• Act as a designated on-call key holder providing out of hours and emergency response to alarms.
Closing date for applications is 30th November 2022.
For more information, please visit the Sheffield City Council website.