Following an increase in partnership working due to the growth of the Trust, The Trustees of Steel City Schools Partnership would like to appoint additional Building Supervisors. These posts are permanent and they have positions available at Monteney Primary (S5 9DN). The successful candidates will be appointed to the Trust and as such, may be expected to work in any of the schools within the Trust. They are looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to work alongside the existing Premises teams and whose duties will include:
- Supervision of the assistant caretaker and cleaning staff
- Security of premises
- Cleaning tasks
- Maintenance and general duties.
They are looking for individuals with good interpersonal skills who are able to liaise effectively with staff, pupils, visitors and external bodies. Candidates should also:
- Be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Be well organised
- Have a good level of literacy and numeracy
- Be committed to excellence within their work in school and across the partnership.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!