Building Operations Assistant- Firth Park Academy
As we move into an exciting new phase at Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), the opportunity has arisen for a person with relevant skills and experience to join our onsite team at Firth Park as our school caretaker (BOA). The key purpose of the role is to assist the Supervisor in overall school maintenance and health & safety across the premises.
As part of the role you will have to:
- Open and close premises and grounds to meet the routine and non-routine requirements of the building occupants.
- Be a principal key holder for the academy and attend emergency call outs as necessary
- Be responsible for your academy’s security, including the opening and closing of the academy on a daily basis, possibly including odd evenings, weekends
- Carry out in-house statutory testing as required and general maintenance tasks
- Take pride in helping to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation and health and safety at all times
- Share our whole school vision and make a difference to the children and community we serve
- Communicate clearly
- Ensure all entry points, including gates, doors, windows and other security measures are working effectively and that any security issues are reported to the Building Operations Supervisor
- Be flexible
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
Closing date for applications is 18th June 2021
For more information please visit the TES website