Bradfield School is a Member of Tapton School Academy Trust. The Trust have a shared vision to ‘realise the life chances and dreams of every child’. Our mission is to provide a safe place to be, provide great teaching and learning and create an environment where all opportunities are within reach. Membership provides a range of opportunities for collaborative working and continuing professional development with a network of secondary and primary schools within the locality.
You will be required to work within the remit of the schools behaviour policy and procedure to improve levels of student behaviour, supporting the on-call system and investigation of reported incidents.
You will need to be able to:
- Ensure that school continues to improve the behaviour of students by challenging poor behaviour accordingly.
- Deal with students arriving late to school/lesson
- Supervise corridors during lessons, break and lunchtimes.
- Check students uniform to ensure they are wearing correct school uniform.
- Promote the emotional well-being of students and support students in making healthy, safe lifestyle choices.
- Undertake child protection and safeguarding training.
- Carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post, in accordance with the School’s Health and Safety Policy and relevant Health and Safety Guidance and Legislation.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Share in our vision for realising the life chances and dreams of every child.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 29th June 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.