Ecclesfield School are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Attendance Officer to work as part of the school attendance team. The post holder will undertake morning attendance duties as part of the attendance team in order to improve student attendance. The successful candidate will:
- Be self-motivated and have the ambition to develop with the support of the Trust Education Welfare Officer
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and to work independently
- Have good interpersonal skills that ensure organisational communication is effective with students and families
- Utilise a range of systems to ensure accuracy of data and attendance records
- Have the ability and skill to motivate students to improve their attendance levels
- Have good communication and liaison skills and the ability to establish and maintain good personal working relationships with all members of the school community
- Be willing to work flexibly to meet the demands of the job
Closing Date for Applications is 9:00am on Tuesday 21st September 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Minerva Learning Trust website.