Assistant Inclusion Manager
Lowedges Junior Academy are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Assistant Inclusion Manager to support the learning and teaching of all pupils across the academy. The Assistant Inclusion Manager will, under the guidance of the Principal, SENDCo and Inclusion Manager, work with a team of inclusion colleagues to support raising the attainment of their most vulnerable learners across the academy. You will also provide a professional and efficient administrative service to the SENDCo, liaise with Inclusion and academy staff to gather and collate relevant information for use by staff in support of timely and accurate SEND paperwork. The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge of; a broad range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, applying safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures, and of multi-agency working. This is an exciting role and is seen as a key appointment in developing the progress of pupils within the academy.
You will be:
- able to work alongside the SENDCo, Principal and Inclusion Manager to plan and deliver innovative and appropriate learning activities
- able to contribute to CPD of colleagues in the academy and the wider trust
- committed to promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- able to interest, engage and motivate pupils to work hard
- able to advance pupils’ learning in a range of classroom settings
- able to communicate effectively with stakeholders through leading regular review meetings, correspondence and written reports
Closing date for applications is 26th April 2022, at 9am!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website, searching for Sheffield.