Assistant Inclusion Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic Assistant Inclusion Manager to support the learning and teaching of KS3 and KS4 students. This is an exciting role and is seen as a key appointment in developing the literacy and numeracy progress of students within the academy. You will be:
- able to work alongside the SENDCo and Inclusion Manager to plan and deliver innovative and appropriate learning activities in English, Mathematics, Literacy and Numeracy
- able to contribute to CPD of colleagues within the trust
- able to efficiently and effectively deploy resources across the academy to support student progress and achievement
- committed to promoting positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- able to interest, engage and motivate students to work hard
- able to advance students’ learning in a range of classroom settings
- able to communicate effectively with stakeholders through leading regular review meetings, correspondence and written reports
Closing date for applications is 25th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website, searching for Rotherham.