The Trustees of Steel City Schools Partnership are looking to recruit a permanent part-time Assistant Cook to join their Trust catering team as soon as possible. The successful applicant will assist in providing a high quality catering service to pupils and staff. This is a permanent post primarily based at Windmill Hill Primary, S35. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Working as part of a team in providing a catering service to the Academy
- Assisting in the preparation and serving of foods / drinks.
- Checking and putting away deliveries as required.
- Deputising for the cook when required.
They are looking for someone who:
- Is hard working and dedicated to improving standards within school and at break time / lunch time
- Is keen to use initiative and take responsibility
- Has the ability to want to work with and contribute to a strong team ethos
They are looking for someone who has the relevant qualifications such as NVQ Level 2 in food preparation and cooking (or equivalent) and/or extensive experience of working in a busy kitchen environment. The successful applicant must have the ability to work as an effective team member, be well organised, and have the ability to communicate with children and adults in a constructive and effective way.
Closing date for applications is Friday 8th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!