The Governing Body are looking to appoint an Assistant Cook to join the team at Hallam Primary School as soon as possible. You will need to be an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible individual. Roles of the job will include:
- To assist in the preparation of food and drinks
- To assist in the cleaning of various dishes/sweets/snacks as required under the supervision of Cook/Catering Manager
- To assist in the service of foods/drinks from various service points
- To assist in the cleaning of all work areas, including periodic deep cleaning associated with food areas
- To check and put away deliveries as required
- To deputise for the cook when required
Closing date for applications is the 1st October 2021!
For more information, visit the Sheffield City Council website.