Meersbrook Bank Primary School are seeking to appoint a hard-working and organised individual to undertake the role of Assistant Caretaker in their school.
Their school is a caring, welcoming and hard-working community, housed in a Victorian building in a thriving area of Sheffield.
The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be an early riser
- Have good organisational skills
- Be flexible and a good team player
- Able to fix problems in a timely manner
- Be able to work outside in all weathers
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to clean and repair equipment
- Have high standards of ‘workmanship’
- Be committed to ensuring health and safety standards
- Enjoy working in a school environment
In return they can offer you:
- A hard-working team of friendly, dedicated individuals
Closing date for applications: Sunday 18th April 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.