Wharncliffe Side Primary School are seeking to appoint a hard-working and organised individual to undertake the role of Assistant Caretaker in our school and to work in partnership with their Buildings Officer and the wider Trust team. Their school is a caring, welcoming and hard-working community, and is part of Peak Edge, a Primary Academy Trust. The successful candidate will:
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be an early riser
- Have good organisational skills
- Be flexible and a good team player
- Able to fix problems in a timely manner
- Be able to work outside in all weathers
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to clean and repair equipment
- Have high standards of workmanship
- Be committed to ensuring health and safety standards
- Enjoy working in a school environment
Closing date for applications is 14th October 2021, at 12 noon!
For further information on the role, visit the Sheffield City Council website.