Administrative Support Officer
Chaucer School is an ACE aware/trauma informed school that places young people at the heart of everything they do. All staff whether teaching or support staff have a desire to see young people reach their potential and become successful, happy and confident young adults.
They are currently seeking a number of dynamic professional support staff to join our support services team. An overriding requirement for all staff coming to work at Chaucer is that they want to work with and alongside young people.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and committed professional to join our administrative services within school. Working to the Administrative Services Manager the postholder will be key in providing efficient and effective delivery of front of house services through our main office, servicing parents, students, staff and visitors. The effective delivery of these services, the quality of response and communication and the professional approach to all stakeholders will be key success criteria.
Do you have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational, time management and IT skills
- An ability to use your initiative
- Systematic and effective documentation and record-keeping
- The ability to deal sensitively and discreetly with a wide range of people
- An interest in whole school issues and a desire to work with young people
- A smile and a can do attitude
- A desire and ability to reflect on practice and constantly improve
Closing date for applications is 10am, 27th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.