Administrative Services Manager
Chaucer School is an ACE aware/trauma informed school that places young people at the heart of everything they do. All staff whether teaching or support staff have a desire to see our young people reach their potential and become successful, happy and confident young adults.
They are seeking a dynamic and high calibre professional to lead our administrative services within school. Working to the Business Manager the postholder will be key in driving the efficient and effective delivery of administrative support services across the school.
A primary responsibility will be the delivery of front of house services through our main office, servicing parents, students, staff and visitors. The effective delivery of these services, the quality of response and communication and the professional approach to all stakeholders will be key success criteria.
The postholder will be a vital component in ensuring professional, timely and courteous communication with our stakeholders whilst managing a diverse and highly responsive service to a number of differing audiences.
Do you have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of organisational, time management and IT skills
- An ability to prioritise and use your initiative
- Systematic and effective documentation and record-keeping
- The ability to deal sensitively and discreetly with a wide range of people
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working
- An interest in whole school issues and a desire to work with young people
- A smile and a can do attitude
- A desire and ability to reflect on practice and constantly improve
Closing date for applications is 27th July 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.