Administrative Services Clerk (Sixth Form)
Minerva learning trust are looking to employ a permanent Administrative Services Clerk to work in the High Storrs Sixth Form. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- The administration of all Post 16 applications into High Storrs Sixth Form, including liaison with the LA, students, parents, schools and careers advisors.
- Providing information to students (including Out of Authority, National and International) and parents about entry requirements, course availability and allocation of courses.
- Inputting and maintaining the admissions systems, including Sheffield Progress and High Storrs’ internal application database.
- Inputting and maintaining the Y12 and Y13 option spreadsheets and relevant data, including providing information to relevant parties and supporting the administration of the timetabling process, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Providing information and statistics relevant to applications and take-up for Director of Sixth Form and Senior Leadership Team.
- Providing information for inclusion on the school website, applications programme, and other parties in relation to Sixth Form.
- Supporting the Communications Team to populate and update the website on a regular basis.
- Work with the Director of Sixth Form and Communications Team to support the planning, administration and production of the annual Prospectus.
- Support with calendar planning and support the co-ordination of specific Sixth Form activities/events including the Applicant Days, Celebration of Success and Enrolment.
- Attendance calls and data entry, providing information of attendance information to relevant parties
- Administer, issue and chase-up of safeguarding letters for all external students.
- Attendance and note taking at some student and parental meetings.
- Administration of applications for 16-19 Bursary and ensuring this is used appropriately as per government guidance.
- Supporting the smooth running of the Sixth Form Support Office.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Director of Sixth Form.
Closing date for applications is 9am on the 1st November 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Minerva Learning trust website!