Westways Primary School are looking to appoint an Administrative Officer to start in September 2021. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator who is organised, has good attention to detail and is able to prioritise their workload.
Westways is a good school (Ofsted December 2018). They are a large, welcoming school situated in the west of Sheffield, close to the city’s universities and hospitals. Located in the vibrant community of Crookes, they benefit from a socially, culturally and ethnically diverse school community. Their children are happy, well behaved and keen to learn.
They are looking for someone who can:
- Carry out reception duties including dealing with parents and answering the telephone.
- Monitor pupil attendance.
- Organise educational visits, liaising with class teachers.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Breakfast Club and Nursery administration.
- Process invoices using FMS.
- Use a wide range of IT software including SIMS, FMS and Microsoft Excel.
- Manage your time well within a very busy office environment.
- Work flexibly as part of a team.
They can offer:
- Supportive colleagues, parents and Governors
- A supportive ethos with children and family placed at the centre
- A strong commitment to staff development
For more information please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.