Administrative Officer – (HR/SEND/Admissions)
Sheffield Inclusion Centre are looking to recruit and energetic, enthusiastic Administrative Officer to join the busy admin team.
The successful candidate needs to be resilient, reliable, and punctual. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, be self-motivated and able to use initiative, have the ability to manage multiple demands, be discreet, diplomatic and patient.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to take the first steps into developing a career in admin. The successful candidate will:
- assist our Business Manager in the day to day HR administration of the school
- have experience of dealing with sensitive HR issues and have a full understanding of the importance of confidentiality, data protection and GDPR in the workplace
- update confidential records where required
- act as notetaker and assist with administration for HR meetings
- assist the Headteacher with SEND admin
- assist the Headteacher with admissions and reintegration paperwork
- have excellent administrative experience
- have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have excellent IT skills
- be professional, polite and work effectively with all members of the school community
- be able to use your initiative to work to an ever changing set of demands
- have experience of working in a fast paced admin setting
- provide general administrative support within the team
- support the systems already in place and assist in the development of new systems
Closing date for applications is 18th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.