Ecclesfield School is an ambitious and inclusive 11 to 16 comprehensive school firmly rooted in our local community. They are open, friendly and welcoming with great students and dedicated staff. Ecclesfield School is part of Minerva Learning Trust and together have a vision of providing outstanding education for all the students.
Ecclesfield School are seeking to appoint a skilled Administrator with the ability to support across a range of school areas. The post-holder will be responsible for providing general and financial admin support. This will include but is not limited to:
- General administration to support the changing needs of the school as directed by school leadership
- Routine financial administration including administering school trip income and expenditure, liaising with trip leaders and providing appropriate information to support
- Reconciliation of records in relation to school trip income to ensure accuracy into the overall Trust accounting records
- Work with department heads to achieve best value and ensure financial policies are adhered to.
You must have:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Professional qualification and/or experience appropriate to the level of responsibility and accountability with the role.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 30th November 2022
For more information, please visit the Minerva Learning Trust website