Administration Officer (SEND and Safeguarding)
Newfield School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and flexible individual to work in our busy SEN Department alongside Safeguarding administrative support. You will be working as part of a small team supporting work in the school.
Excellent interpersonal skills are an integral part of the role to facilitate the smooth running of the department. We are therefore looking for someone who:
- Is well organised and conscientious
- Has good communication skills
- Respects confidentiality
- Is efficient, flexible and an independent worker
- Is methodical
- Is able to communicate effectively with adults and children
- Can demonstrate an awareness of and commitment to working in a diverse and demanding department
If this excites you and you believe you have the necessary skills for this role, we would welcome your interest and application.
Closing date for applications is 12th July 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.