The Trustees of Steel City Schools Partnership are looking to recruit a permanent Grade 4, Administration Officer to start as soon as possible to complement the business team currently in place.
They are looking for enthusiastic team player who can work under pressure in a busy school office. The main focus of this post is to provide an efficient and effective administration service.
This will include
- Answering the telephone
- Receiving visitors and dealing with enquiries face-to-face from parents
- Undertaking administrative procedures
- General financial administration as appropriate
- Using manual and computerised records/management information systems
- Word-processing and other IT based tasks
- Maintaining / collating pupil reports
- Assisting in arrangements for school trips, events etc.
Closing date for applications is 1st September 2022
For more information please visit the TES website.