Lowfield Primary School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic experienced Admin Officer to join their office team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, able to use their own initiative and have the ability to manage multiple demands. The candidate will need to be discreet, diplomatic and patient with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as contact with a diverse range of parent/carers will be integral to the role. The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for dealing with school admissions, experience of SIMs would be an advantage but full training would be offered.
- Working closely with the DHT to ensure the school website is up to date and informative
- Have excellent IT skills
- School Census
- Assist the School Business Manager in day to day administration of the school
- Have excellent written and verbal communications with an eye for detail
- The ability to work on their own initiative but also as part of a team
- Be able to work within tight deadlines and cope well under pressure
- Maintaining the school diary, organising supply cover where necessary
- Administer medicine to children – Training will be provided. (An additional allowance will be paid for this).
Closing date for applications is the 2nd December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website