Newfield Secondary School have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to work in their busy Admin Team. You will be working as part of a small team supporting work in the school. This is an important position in the school and to be successful in this role you must have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate effectively, work under pressure and maintain positive relationships with all members of the school community. You will also have the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities and demands of the school whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy, manage sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
The position is varied and will include:
- To work as part of a team providing a high level of administrative and clerical support to the school
- Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems and procedures
- Supervise, train and develop staff as appropriate
- Day to day management of manual and computerised record/information systems
- Take a lead role in the maintenance of complex administrative systems
- Be responsible for completion and submission of complex forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies e.g. Sheffield Local Authority
- To assist with the organisation and administration of school trips/events etc. including booking the event, arranging transport, preparation of associated risk assessments using a computer based system and management of payments using Parent Pay.
- Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required
- To be part of the team updating information on the school website as and when appropriate
- To be part of the team of administrators for school systems such as Edulink One and ParentPay
- To operate established and new technology-based office equipment
Closing Date for Applications is the 16th September 2021!
For further information on how to apply visit the Tes Website for Sheffield