Administration Assistant and Receptionist
King Edward VII School have a vacancy for a confident, enthusiastic, suitably qualified and experienced Administration Assistant and Receptionist to provide high quality management at our Lower School site. The successful candidate will provide an efficient reception service for the School and be the first point of contact for students, parents and visitors at designated times. In addition, the postholder will be required to provide a full administrative service to the departments, including dealing with written and verbal enquiries, updating of manual and computerised records, assisting with the organisation of School trips and events and the preparation and distribution of resources to support departmental staff. The successful candidate will:
- be dynamic, dedicated and enthusiastic
- be very well organised and efficient
- have a confident and professional manner
- be a skilled ICT practitioner, with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- have very good interpersonal skills
- have a strong organisational ability
Closing date for applications is Friday 1st October at 12 noon!
For more information on the role, visit the King Edward VII School website.