The Governors and Trustees of Hillsborough Primary School wish to appoint a permanent clerical officer to commence on the 1st September 2021.
Hillsborough Primary school is a Member of Tapton School Academy Trust. The Trust have a shared vision to ‘realise the life chances and dreams of every child’. Our mission is to provide a safe place to be, provide great teaching and learning and create an environment where all opportunities are within reach. Membership provides a range of opportunities for collaborative working and continuing professional development with a network of secondary and primary schools within the locality.
You will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be approachable and responsive to the needs of the school and community
- Have good ICT skills and have the ability to multi task.
- Have an excellent work ethic and be a strong team worker
- We can offer you:
- A school team committed to providing an excellent education for every child
- Children who love learning and want to achieve
- A high level of community involvement
- A well-resourced and stimulating environment
- High quality CPD opportunities
- A well-established trust of schools which shares and builds on effective practice
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.