Admin/Finance Clerical Assistant
St Wilfrid’s Primary School is set in the South-West of Sheffield, situated just three miles from both the city centre and the Peak District national park. The school is set in extensive grounds with large playing fields and woodland, which provides an excellent learning environment. Check out our website for more information about the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting our children and young people at St Wilfrid’s Primary School. All posts are subject to a safer recruitment process which includes enhanced criminal records and barring checks, scrutiny of employment history, robust referencing and other vetting checks.
Our safeguarding system is underpinned by a range of policies and procedures which encourage and promote safe working practice across St Wilfrid’s Primary School. On joining you will required to undergo continuous professional development to maintain safe working practice and to safeguard our children and young people.
We will offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Wonderful children who enjoy learning at our school
- Talented, supportive and innovative staff
The Governors require an outstanding admin assistant with the following skills/attributes:
- Excellent planning, administration, finance and organisational skills, knowledge of FMS preferable.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to carry out a wide range of administrative and finance duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills are an integral part of the role to facilitate the smooth running of the administrative and support function
- Well organised and conscientious
- Great communication skills
- Respects confidentiality
- Is efficient, flexible and is methodical
- Able to communicate effectively with adults and children
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to use initiative
- Has a strong commitment to team work
Closing date for applications is 25th June 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.