Admin Assistant – Maternity Cover
Firth Park Academy are looking for a Cover Supervisor to provide an effective and efficient Admin support service within the academy. The successful candidate will be able:
- To provide cover for other department colleagues when required.
- To participate in meetings, training, other staff development and CPD activities and performance development as required.
- To be aware of and comply with all Academy policies and procedures including child protection, health and safety, security, confidentiality and data protection.
- To input and retrieve data from the Academy’s management information systems as required.
- To provide assistance to other members of the Administrative team during periods of high demands, aiding in the completion of tasks during times of peak load, substituting for others in their absence, as necessary, and to meet the needs of the Academy.
- To maintain a tidy and efficient work area from which information is easily accessible.
- To undertake any other duties within the scope and functions of this grade as required.
Closing date for applications is the 11th October 2021!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Tes website searching for Sheffield.