St Bernard’s Catholic High School is an outstanding, popular and over-subscribed 11-16 academy in Rotherham. They are a Catholic Voluntary Academy with a wide catchment area, welcoming students of all faiths and denominations. They are seeking to appoint an Admin Assistant/Librarian. This post requires an efficient and welcoming individual who can work under pressure, show initiative and care when working with children and parents, maintain a sense of humour, feel happy working as part of a team and support the Catholic ethos of the school (however you do not need to be a practicing Catholic). You will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional telephone manner;
- Experience working in an administrative/librarian role, preferably within a school but this is not essential;
- Good organisational skills and general administrative experience including word processing, spreadsheets and reprographics;
- IT skills and be confident in your use of the internet and various software packages;
- A good standard of qualifications with at least 5 GCSE passes at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths or have relevant and recent experience in a similar role;
Closing date for applications is 26th April 2022, at 9am!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website, searching for Rotherham.