Admin and Clerical Officer
The Governors and Trustees of Meynell Primary School wish to appoint a clerical officer to commence on the 1st September 2021.
The school is at the heart of its community and in April 2013 became a member of Tapton School Academy Trust. Tapton is an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Sheffield and the Academy Trust is establishing itself within the city. Membership of the Academy Trust provides a range of opportunities for partnership working and continuing professional development with an outstanding secondary school and a network of primary schools within the locality. We are all working together to establish really effective practice for the benefit of every child.
They wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Admin & Clerical Officer to work in our busy school office who would enjoy working in a happy and supportive school. The successful candidate will join us to complete a strong team and contribute to the school’s success.
You will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work calmly under pressure
- Be approachable and responsive to the needs of the school and community with a willingness to help
- Able to create positive relationships with families and outside agencies
- Have good ICT skills and have the ability to multi task.
- Have an excellent work ethic and be a strong team worker
Closing date for applications is 7th July 2021.
For more information visit the TES website.