The children, staff and Governors of Ballifield Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, experienced, committed and caring learning mentor to work co-operatively within a supportive team. This is a great opportunity to become part of their two-form entry primary school. Their school is committed to nurturing staff to support the development of the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- have a proven track record of working with children who are experiencing difficulties or who have additional needs
- be able to engage with and motivate children who are experiencing barriers to learning
- have experience of working with a variety of external support agencies
- enjoy fostering positive working relationships with parents/carers
- be willing to deliver parental information sessions
- be willing to work as a team player or on their own initiative
- have a sense of humour
- have a willingness to undertake further training/CPD as appropriate
- have very good communication skills both written and verbal
Closing date for applications is the 8th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.