Mercia School is seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to work as part of a small administration team that is central to the smooth operation of the school.
The right candidate will have:
the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- a high level of accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- strong organisational skills
- an ability to work using their own initiative
- an alignment to a can-do culture
- the capability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, pupils and their parents
- the ability to adapt to situations and change priorities when necessary
- strong principles that are aligned with the school
- the ability to capture, store and accurately retrieve information using ICT systems
- a commitment to safeguarding and an understanding of the requirements in school.
You can find more details on the Mercia School website here.