2 Learning Support Assistants
The Governors at Woodfield Primary School wish to appoint two enthusiastic, talented and committed Learning Support Assistants who can make an outstanding contribution to education within their school. They are looking for a hardworking and dedicated LSA to work across Key Stage One or Key Stage Two. 2 vacancies exist for an LSA who:
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
- Has a good level of general education – English and Maths at GCSE C (4) or above is essential
- Can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly
- Has experience of working with children in Key Stage One or Key Stage Two
- Has knowledge of Phonics and Early Reading
- Enjoys working with children and forms good relationships with both children and adults
- Will support pupils during lunch and break times
- Understands the importance of meeting the social and emotional needs of children
- The position is term time only but it is vital that the appointed person can be flexible in terms of hours for training days or school events.
Closing date for applications is the 9th December 2021 at 12 noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website!