1 : 2 Learning Support Assistant (SEND)
Hatfield Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity for a 1:2 Learning Support Assistant (SEND) to join their team on a fixed term basis!
The 1:2 Learning Support Assistant (SEND) will work under the guidance and instruction of teaching staff/senior staff to enable access to learning for all pupils.
As our 1:2 Learning Support Assistant, you will be:
- Aiding pupils to learn as effectively as possible both in group situations and independently by, for example: Liaising with class teacher, SENCO and other professionals about individual support plans (ISPs), contributing to the planning and delivery as appropriate
- Consistently and effectively implementing agreed behaviour management strategies
- Helping to make appropriate resources to support identified pupils
- To undertake lunchtime duties on a contracted regular basis.
They are looking for individuals who have:
- Experience working in a primary setting, with experience of working with children with additional needs
- Knowledge of and ability to implement effective systems and practices to promote good behaviour and develop a positive ethos
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work to given deadlines
- The ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure
- The ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
Closing date for applications is 31st August 2022
For more information please visit the TES website