1-1 Teaching Assistant
Heritage Park / Holgate Meadows Schools are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant, commencing employment on September 1, 2021, as one to one support for pupils who are funded as such for a 12-month period. They are looking for a hard-working, dedicated professional to potentially work with primary or secondary age pupils. You must be fully committed to working with SEND pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. The school is committed to providing care and support to some of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable children in city. You would need to be flexible and committed to working as part of a team.
- Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference every day to the lives of the most vulnerable children?
- Are you passionate about the making a difference to the lives of children and young people?
- Do you feel stifled by the mainstream system?
- Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share the school vision and values of Unconditional Positive Regard, holistic achievement, acceptance, safety and enjoyment?
Closing date for applications is Midday, 30th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.