This is a partnership between Hallam Teaching School Alliance and STEM Learning. They can offer schools:
- CPD delivered within schools or clusters of schools.
- One to one support for Science subject leaders.
- Support for science departments to move to good or to outstanding.
- Science CPD to move teaching towards outstanding.
- Support for the science teachers at every level of their career – NQTs; RQTs and beyond.
- Professional development for outstanding practitioners in delivery of CPD.
- School to school support in delivery of the new specifications and programmes of study.
To sign up for their newsletter email: TClark@notredame-high.co.uk
As the Science Learning Partnership for Sheffield, Barnsley and Rotherham, they are part of the STEM Learning Network, which also includes STEM Ambassador Hubs. STEM Ambassador Hubs can support you with anything related to the STEM Ambassadors programme. Your STEM Ambassador Hub is North Midlands, South and East Yorkshire and is run by Derbyshire Education and Business Partnership. They can help you to enrich your STEM curriculum, raise awareness of STEM careers and support STEM activities in the community.
You can contact the STEM Ambassador Hub Lead at: firstname.lastname@example.org